Thursday, May 10, 2012

Away

Terengganu Beach at Night, Residence Hotel Paka
Heya,


I haven't updated this blog for some time because I have been away on training for about 3 weeks. Although the training was fun but it has kept busy most of the time and I have been unable to post anything.


Anyways in that time so many things have happened that are out of this world. I mean who would have thought that Dr M will quit UMNO. Damn that is crazy and the lastest crazy thing from our politicians is the increase of fuel price.
I don't know what to say, all of you know how this will effect us and damn I have already felt the pain this morning. This is going to hurt my wallet and all of the other Malaysians out there. The only thing I can say is that we have to stay strong and keep our heads up and unite as Malaysians for our rights.

No comments: